-->

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Good and Bad ideas.

1. The Best Idea Ever

Want to know how geeks celebrate someone's 21st birthday? 

No

 No

I wish

Absolutely not

FUCK YES!

That is right, drinking and Diablo 2. It was a thing of beauty.

2. This Man is Cooler then You
Scott Landry is more of a badass then you can ever hope to be. Might not seem so at first; He is an environmentalist, leader of the Marine Animal Entanglement Response Team based in Provincetown, R.I., which makes him sound like kind of a lame hippy.

That is, until you find out his job involves cutting ropes off the backs of whales with a crossbow

I mean, HOLY SHIT.

3. Things You Should NEVER do.

Ok, as you may have guessed, I enjoy the occasional drink. Alcohol is a wonderful thing, and I advocate it's use more then most.

That being said, I think you should DRINK IT.

Not pictured: A good idea.
Apparently, this thing called "Vodka Eyeballing", where you ingest neat vodka through your eye, is catching on among the college set.

Seriously, I get it. Drinking in college is a big part of the experience, and things can get a little out of control sometimes. But pouring vodka in your eye? 

College experimentation should involve sexual misadventures, not discovering new orifices to get drunk with.

No comments:

Post a Comment