-->

Monday, December 7, 2009

Me vs. Bill Gates part 1

I apologize for the delay in posting the Somewhat Funny Surprise. This was, however, completely beyond my control. Let me start at the beginning:

So, on the morning of December 1st, I find myself waking up tied to a metal chair in the middle of a dark room that smelled faintly of human urine and fear. As an adventurous explorer of the local nightlife, this sort of morning wasn't terribly uncommon.



Pictured: The local nightlife

However, knowing I had an important update to post the next day, I had taken it easy the night before (consumption of only a fifth as opposed to a half, and  an orgy consisting of only 3 women instead of the usual 5). Given my restraint, I was rather confused as to how I had ended up in such a predicament.

"Good morning, Mr. Harper. I trust you slept well?"

"Wait a minute, I know that voice."

"Oh good, I was hoping you would recognize me"


Oh Shit...

No comments:

Post a Comment