-->

Monday, November 16, 2009

Haus of WTF!?

1. Lady Gaga

Alright, I know I am going to catch a lot of flak for this, but this outstandingly crazy lady has held my attention for a couple of days now.

Now, before you internet trolls start pelting my comment threads with shit like "lol fag" and "stfu laddy gaga is the best! U r fuking retard!", let me point out that my recent obsession with the woman has nothing to do with her prowess as a pop idol. Sure, her music is pretty good, but pop isn't really my thing.

What holds my attention is the fact the she is 100% pants-shittingly crazy.

Case and point, if you pre-order the special edition of her new album, you will be blessed with a collectors book containing such gems as:

-A paper doll collection
-3d glasses to "view upcoming lady gaga visuals"
-a lock of lady gaga's hair.

I am going to reiterate a point there, just to make sure you fully appreciate it.

A LOCK OF HER FUCKING HAIR!

So basically, they are selling a Lady Gaga home stalker kit. Awesome.

2. NaNoWrimo

The novel is coming along nicely. Expect to see a readable draft a ways into December, as I am going to have to edit this sucker. 

On the united front, nanowrimo writers have finally broken a billion, with the official word count at this writing being 1,180,108,102. For comparison, that is almost one word per person in China.


 











And in case you were wondering, they have a lot



3. Bad Romance

That's right, I am not done with you Lady Gaga. 










 
Holy shit, zombie apocalypse!?

Don't worry picture caption, that's just a screen capture from the lady's latest music video, or as I like to call it: the world viewed through a lens of pure, unfiltered madness. 

Seriously, this video is like 2001 A Space Odyssey meets BDSM meets the slave trade meets Thriller. Single best part though?












Gold plated headgear?

No, it's actually the fact that at about 2:44 in the video some guys bid on Lady Gaga with...












Wiimotes!

Well, more specifically the nun-chuck attachment. But still, they are bidding on a human being with the controller for the most family friendly system on the market. 

I had some jokes for that, but honestly they just seem redundant now.

2 comments:

  1. LMFAO, pure un filtered madness. /sigh

    On an entirly related sidenote: STFU NOOB LADY GAGA IS MI FAV! OMFG WALLHAX!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually really like her, as she's actually good at things; as shown here in this video of her from 2005 before she was known as Lady Gaga, and any of her live acoustic performances.

    But that video was extraordinarily ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete