-->

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Finally

Hey there ladies, gentleman, and the in-between. Its been a while, but I have been occupied with:

1. Finals

For about a week in the middle of December, I was busy with the semester's final exams. 

Those of you also in college understand, I am sure.


I spent the vast majority of my time in the library, studying my ass* off. It was marginally successful.

*studying my ass off = hitting on the hot girl working at the reference desk.


2. Christmas

The holiday was about as wonderful as you would expect. Suffered through the usual family stuff, including such gems as getting woken at the asscrack of dawn and questioned as to why all the gifts I gave were in brown paper bags instead of wrapping paper.

I thought it would only get worse when my extended family showed up, despite them promising to bring apple pie. 

Until they showed up and I figured out which apple pie they meant.

They were extra classy and brought it 
in a mason jar.

 I don't remember a whole lot after that.

3. New Years
-censored-

Editor's note: James, as you may remember there is a court order banning you from speaking of that night.
4. Registering for this semester

In my infinite wisdom, I decided to put off registration thinking I might be able to switch schools. It didn't pan out, and the delay made it extremely difficult to register. 
I had to employ some...creative solutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment