-->

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Rocky Horror Picture Show

During one rare moment of clarity in my annual Valentine's day bender I found myself watching a showing of the Rocky Horror Picture Show supplemented by a shadow cast from the Buckham Alley Theatre. I don't remember how exactly I got there, but somewhere along the way I had bumped into and old Professor of mine who was there to see the show with his wife and 15 year old daughter.

Still trying to figure out why he brought his daughter

Anyway, the show was solid. The shadow cast did a great job, and while the source material is a little strange for my tastes, it includes sex and Meatloaf's brutal axe murder, which makes it aces in my book.

A tradition of such events is the that "all virgins must be sacrificed". This basically means if its your first time to the show you get a V drawn on your head and get pulled up on stage to perform in some humiliating games.

On a scale of 1 to violations of the Geneva Convention, the so called "Virgin-games" tend to span between Teenager's Party Games and Japanese Game Shows. I ended up getting pulled into one of the relatively tame ones, in which all the virgins were lined up and stage, and had to spank the person to either side of them. I ended up on the end, meaning I only had to give and receive one slap to the ass. There was only one problem:

The only person next to me was my Professor's underage daughter. 

It really bothers me that their was already a perfect image for this.
WTF internet?

Anyway, as much as I love sexually assaulting an underage girl in front of her parents, I refrained. 

This story would be awkward enough to be funny already, but the real fun bit was while exiting the theater the girl's mother said to me "You know, I didn't see any spanking up there."

I responded "You are seriously giving me crap about not slapping your underage daughter on the ass?"


No comments:

Post a Comment