-->

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

YES!!!!!

Today Somewhat Funny Things will be taking a moment out to make a Public Service Announcement.

As some of you may have seen over at the facebook page, it would appear that there are now Star Trek themed corsets.



Set phasers to smokin

 Alright, I have already outed myself as a huge geek, so its no surprise that I think this is pretty amazing. However, ladies, let me assure you of this:

If you acquire one of these, any man in your life will love it.

I mean, for fucks sake its Star Trek. Even if they aren't a trekkie (which for your sake I hope they aren't), I am sure they watched the show at some point in their lives.

I guess what I am really trying to get at is that I think every woman (seriously, all of you) would benefit from the purchase of one of these corsets.

No comments:

Post a Comment