-->

Monday, May 3, 2010

Been a while

RULES:
- Tell 100 Truths

LAST:
1. Last beverage = Sonic Scredriver
2. Last phone call = Had a pleasant chat with Jim.
3. Last text message = From Jim: "Just got off the phone with Gerard Butler's lawyer. CALL ME NOW!"
4. Last song you listened to = "Pimpin Ain't Easy"
5. Last time you cried = When Charles Barkley retired from B-Ball.

SIX HAVE YOU EVER’s:
6. Dated someone twice = Only twice?
7. Been cheated on? = Psh, like someone could cheat on this!
8. Kissed someone & regretted it? = In my defense, that was a very convincing drag queen. (and I was pretty drunk)
9. Lost someone special? = Billy....
10. Been depressed? = Only when under the influence of a depressant.
11 Had a friend turn on you = ...I haven't forgotten, Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, and one day there will be a reckoning between us.

HAVE YOU:
12. Made new friends = Yes.
13. Fallen out of love = Yes.
14. Laughed until you cried = Of course.
15. Met someone who changed you = I will never forget you.
16. Found out who your true friends were = Every time the bullets start flying.
17. Found out someone was talking about you = Not that I can recall.
18. Kissed anyone on your friend's list = Maybe. You would have to ask them, I might have been drunk.
19. How many people on your friend's list do you know in real life = I know EVERYONE.
20. How many kids do you want to have = Just one. Any more and I get heartburn.
22. Do you want to change your name =Fuck no.
23. What did you do for your last birthday = Burned down a bar.
24. What time did you wake up today = I don't sleep.
25. What were you doing at midnight last night = Other then your mother?
26. Name something you CANNOT wait for = When Vince releases his new infomercial.
27. Last time you saw your father = During the duel.
28. One thing you wish you could change about your life = I could use super powers.
29. What are you listening to right now = "Kiss Me I'm Shitfaced" -- Dropkick Murphys
30. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom = Fuck that guy.
31. What's getting on your nerves right now = Electrical/chemical signals.
32. Most visited web page = [censored]

ABOUT ME:
33. What's your name = James Tiberius Harper
34. Nicknames = James Tiberius Harper
35. Zodiac sign = Pisces.
36. Male or female = Male
37. Elementary = Holeman Correctional Facility
38. Middle School = Rikers Island.
39. High school = Sing Sing
40. Hair color = Black
41. Long or short = Long. REALLY long.
42. Height = 5'11'
43. Do you have a crush on someone? = Yes.
45: What do you like about yourself? = What's not to like?
46. Piercings =If you are lucky (or I am drunk) I might show them to you.
47. Tattoos = One for every man I have killed.
48. Righty or lefty = Righty.

FIRSTS :
49. First surgery = Getting that spear removed from my calf.
50. First piercing = [censored]
51. First best friend = Stefani...
52. First sport you joined = Full contact quiz bowl.
53. First pet = I may or may not have had a cat. I don't know, I never opened the box.
54. First vacation = Mars.
55. First concert = Does Burning Man count? There was music there.
56. First crush = Kimberly Hart

DOING RIGHT NOW:
57. Eating =
59. Drinking = Old Fashioned
60. I'm about to = Kill a man
61. Listening to =  "Fuck You I'm Drunk" -- Flogging Molly
62. Waiting for = 2012

YOUR FUTURE :
63. Want kids? = Grabbed one at the store yesterday, thanks.
64. Want to get married? = Done that once or twice. No fun really.
65. Careers in mind? = Master Distiller.

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE GENDER?:
66. Lips or eyes = Tits
67. Hugs or kisses = Oral
68. Shorter or taller = Laying down.
69. Older or Younger = (My Age/2)+7
70. Romantic or spontaneous = Willing.
71. Nice stomach or nice arms = Nice Ass
72. Sensitive or loud = Drunk
73. Hook-up or relationship = Drunken Mistake
74. Trouble-maker or hesitant = Kinky

HAVE YOU EVER:
75. Cried yourself to sleep = Not recently.
76. Passed out after drinking= No.
77. Kissed a stranger = Thanks Tequila!
78. Drank hard liquor = Once or twice.
79. Jumped in a pool with clothes on = Not as often as naked.
80. Lost glasses/contacts = Not mine.
81. Kiss on first date = Just kiss?
82. Broken someone's heart = With my fist.
83. Had your own heart broken = Mental note: Crack...never again.
86. Turned someone down = ...what!?
87. Cried when someone died = R.I.P. Billy
88. Liked a friend who is the opposite gender = Yes.

LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS:
89. Cerulean, lime green, black, and violet.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
90. Yourself= Yes. I exist. I checked.
91. Miracles = Yeah. I mean, how else do you explain whiskey?
92. Love at first sight = That's not called love.
93. Heaven = Yes.
94. Santa Clause = You're damned right. Me and the fat man still have beef over the whole Mrs. Clause sex scandal thing.
95. Kiss on the first date? = See 81
96. Angels = Only when I am looking at one.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now? = Yes.
98. Who is it? = Oh Gerard...
99. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? = Maybe? I don't really remember much of '06.
100. Told 100 truths on this?= I got 99 problems, but the truth ain't one.

No comments:

Post a Comment