-->

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

...all about how...

Me and Jim Jim and I stood at the processing desk, waiting patiently to retrieve my things.

(Fuck you Jim)

"So, what did they drag me in here for?"

"Seriously?" Jim sighed and dug a memo pad out of his pocket. "Your rap sheet now includes such stunning additions as: Public Indecency, Joy Riding, Reckless Endangerment, Attempted Arson, and Aggravated Assault."

"Damn," I whistled as the desk jockey handed Jim some paperwork. "I like Reckless Endangerment. Its got a nice ring to it."

"So what happened?" Jim took the forms and jotted his signature down a few time.

"No idea," I muttered. "Guess I was blacked out"

"For three days?" Jim handed the papers back, and the officer pulled a bag from under the desk.

"Well, I remember bits."

Kind of wish I didn't though

"Well what the hell happened? I mean, while I honestly wish I could say that  you getting blackout drunk was rare, you usually aren't this bad."

"Psh,"  I said, grabbing a cigar from the bag of my belongings. "Probably nothing. Things get out of hand from time to time." I dug around for my lighter.

"Oh come on," Jim grabbed my phone and flipped it open. "Something had to have provoked you"

"Hey jerkass, that's mine!" I looked at the cop. "You going to just sit there for this?" 

"Sir, I regret to inform you there is no smoking here."

"God damnit!"

"James," Jim said flatly. "Shut up and look at this." He turned the phone to reveal a picture message.

"Is that your girlfri...."

"Yes."

"With two g...."

"Yes"

"And is she..."

"Yes."

"Holy shit."

"Yes."

-censored-

(I thought it was for the best)
(...yes)

No comments:

Post a Comment