-->

Friday, November 6, 2009

Yeah, there has been a lot of this lately

So, I was writing an update and spending some time in my favorite chatroom at the same time today, and realized that whatever I was writing could not possibly be a funny as this:

___

James: Xina, honey, you need to start talking to your mother before
 accusing me of sexual inexperience
Xina: James, just got off the phone with my mother.  She laughed at your
 claim of sexual power over her and claims you still lack any real sexual
 experience.
Xina: he can't confirm that you didn't talk some other gullible woman into it,
 but says that while you were there last night, she took one look and laughed.

___

hot girl: Do you want something Special ? come here http://lnk.ly/os0  (18+ only)
James: oh, hey hot girl
James: hows it going?
Xina: she left, james
James: :[
Xina: and you don't really have a chance with that bot
James: yeah, totally looking to get into that scripts pants
James: I like my women full of loops and canned messages
James: nothing gets me going like a good system.out.println
Xina: :P
Your_mom_did/was/is: at least she'll never talk back
Your_mom_did/was/is: and makes WAY more sense than a regular woman
Your_mom_did/was/is: i again wish these had time stamps
Shorty: I gave your sister a time stamp
Xina: it was right above her tramp stamp

___


Some day, Xina, there will be a reckoning between us. On that day, one of us shall die.

No comments:

Post a Comment