-->

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Chicken Shack

Desire:
Some delicious fried chicken.

Idea: 


Thought I might get me some chicken from the local Chicken Shack.

 
Seemed good because: 


The old standby for deep friend goodness, KFC, was closed for some damn reason.


 

 









Chicken uprising perhaps?

So if I wanted some dead bird boiled in oil I Chicken Shack was my only option.



Actually terrible because:  




For fuck's sake, its called CHICKEN SHACK! Just reading the name should make your digestive system upset. 



Now, in their defense I only ever went to the one Chicken Shack. Maybe at others the food isn't like ingesting chunks of deep fried ulcer with a heaping side of acid reflux. 
Maybe





Moral of the story:



If it sounds like it will almost kill you, it probably will.

No comments:

Post a Comment