-->

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ain't No Rest For The Wicked

Holy Hell, its been a wild time recently. I'd apologize again for the spotty updating, but fuck that noise, you don't want to hear it and I don't want to say it.

1. Halloween

I sincerely hope everyone had a good Halloween. Instead of doing my usual (Handing out candy from a white panel van carrying a open bottle of Jack and dressed up as the Count from Sesame Street) I attended the Halloween party/anniversary party of some friends (related note: Halloween, best time to get married ever).

Since I was sick of doing the Count (and it was getting harder and harder to get those blood stains out) I decided to switch it up and go as someone else. Who else you ask?

Photobucket

Thats right bitch, everyone's favorite zombie killer/redneck. Anyone who doesn't recognize him clearly has not seen Zombieland. All I have to say to those people is this:

GO FUCKING SEE IT!!!

Seriously, this shit will be here when you get back.

2. Nanowrimo

For those of you not in the know, November is National Novel Writing Month. Its basically an open challenge to write a 50,000 word novel in a month. I am participating for the first time this year, and you can see my profile over here. I won't lie, it will probably cut into my SFT time a bit, but when it's all done I am sure you kids will find it worth it.

So, for the month of November, the sidebar over yander --->
will be seeing some changes. The donate button will be replace with a link to donate at Nanowrimo for the month, and as much as I love you giving me your hard earned cash, I strongly encourage you to support this effort to get crazy people to write crazy things. Also, I will have a wordcount widget so you can see how I am doing towards the goal (and no doubt mock me about it in the comments).

I encourage everyone to participate. Its only a few days into the month, so you still have plenty of time. If you do get involved, make sure to let me know your user info.

No comments:

Post a Comment