-->

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

It’s dangerous to go alone! Take this.

So, the other day I was ordering some things from ThinkGeek with a gift card I received this past Christmas (many thanks to my Sister and her husband), and I ended up with an order a few dollars shy of the total card balance. Not wanting to leave some cash on the account I would no doubt forget, I chose to pick out some cheap video game themed candy tins to round things out.

Involuntary celibacy has never tasted so good.
Turned out to be a good choice. The candy was delicious, and now I had two awesome metal tins to use how I pleased.

What to put in the Question Box was obvious.

I was fresh out of magic mushrooms
The Hylian Shield was a little harder, but I think I found some appropriate contents.

Warning: Not equipable by Young Link

1 comment: