-->

Monday, March 8, 2010

Content Warning



Dear Internet,

I would like to apologize for my misbehavior. It appears as though I have been too risque for the internet, and have been reported as a purveyor of "objectionable" material. I am deeply ashamed of my craven acts of digital debauchery, and humbly ask your forgiveness.

And by ask your forgiveness, I  mean to say I ask you to suck it up. I mean, for fuck's sake people, of all the shit on the internet, someone reported this? 


Anyway, expect more objectionable content, now behind a handy content warning page.

3 comments:

  1. You're honest to god still complaining and talking about this? Get over it; It's not like they took the entire page down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep going sir. if it wrent objectional content I wouldn't be reading it

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol love your shit on the internet links

    ReplyDelete